[asa_item id=”294366508″ more_info_text=”open in iTunes…”]
[asa_item id=”713124906″ more_info_text=”open in iTunes…”]
[asa_item id=”329200260″ more_info_text=”open in iTunes…”]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:00:17 +0000: (10/1-2) Special Education Leadership Conference - Principal's Office
Achieving Balance: Leading Improvement for Children with Disabilities While Managing Compliance ♠ Date: October 1-2, 2013 ♠ Location: Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, OH ♠ Registration fee: $100 ♠ Keynote Speakers and master session presenters Dr. Margaret McLaughlin, Immediate Past President of the Council for Exceptional Children and Associate Dean – College of Education, […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:00:05 +0000: New Policy into Practice Brief Focuses on Facilitating a Smooth Transition to Kindergarten - Principal's Office
Cynthia Bertlesen and Susan Peet describe ways for children to make a smooth transition to kindergarten-by supporting interpersonal relationships, ensuring continuity from preschool to kindergarten, drawing on family support, and more. Their article “Does the Transition to Kindergarten Impact Students’ Third Grade Reading Performance? If So, How Do We Help Facilitate a smooth Transition?” also […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:00:03 +0000: (8/21-12/11) Boost Your Students’ Math and Science Know-how - Principal's Office
Middle school teachers, sign up now for EDUTL 8890, a three-hour course in which you will partner with Ohio State engineering students to create engineering design challenges, then deliver them in your own classroom and to students at KIPP School’s after-school program. Foster students’ career awareness of engineering and the engineering design process through project-based […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:59:54 +0000: (8/5-8)EP&P Summer Workshops - Principal's Office
<Ag Biotechnology Academy> How can ag biotechnology contribute to food security? Learn about the latest seed research and the impact on environmental issues and sustainability; industry tours, access to experts, free classroom materials. All expenses-registration, food, and hotel-will be covered by a grant from the Ohio Soybean Council and DuPoint Pioneer. ♠ Date: August 5-6, […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:59:39 +0000: (8/1-2)Fostering Innovation in Education - Principal's Office
Fostering Innovation in Education is open to all Ohio educators and community members interested in international issues, world cultures and languages, and local and global resources to enhance teacher preparation and student success in the global knowledge economy. Keynote presenters and experts from education, business and community organizations will share innovative practices and local and global […]
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: A Simple Tool for Fostering Growth Mindset - Edutopia RSS
You can have students use an old technology—ballpoint pens—to keep their mistakes and revisions, and their learning, visible.
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Why Students Forget—and What You Can Do About It - Edutopia RSS
Our brains are wired to forget, but there are research-backed strategies you can use to make your teaching stick.
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources - Edutopia RSS
Get a roundup of educational grants, contests, awards, free toolkits, and classroom guides aimed at helping students, classrooms, schools, and communities. Check this page weekly to get the latest updates!
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Protecting Student Privacy on Social Media - Edutopia RSS
A primer for ensuring that students’ personal information remains confidential on social media.
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Compassion as a Classroom Management Tool - Edutopia RSS
First-year teachers may feel that taking a strict approach with their students is best. A second-year teacher makes a case for compassion.