[asa_item id=”294366508″ more_info_text=”open in iTunes…”]
[asa_item id=”713124906″ more_info_text=”open in iTunes…”]
[asa_item id=”329200260″ more_info_text=”open in iTunes…”]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:00:17 +0000: (10/1-2) Special Education Leadership Conference - Principal's Office
Achieving Balance: Leading Improvement for Children with Disabilities While Managing Compliance ♠ Date: October 1-2, 2013 ♠ Location: Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, OH ♠ Registration fee: $100 ♠ Keynote Speakers and master session presenters Dr. Margaret McLaughlin, Immediate Past President of the Council for Exceptional Children and Associate Dean – College of Education, […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:00:05 +0000: New Policy into Practice Brief Focuses on Facilitating a Smooth Transition to Kindergarten - Principal's Office
Cynthia Bertlesen and Susan Peet describe ways for children to make a smooth transition to kindergarten-by supporting interpersonal relationships, ensuring continuity from preschool to kindergarten, drawing on family support, and more. Their article “Does the Transition to Kindergarten Impact Students’ Third Grade Reading Performance? If So, How Do We Help Facilitate a smooth Transition?” also […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:00:03 +0000: (8/21-12/11) Boost Your Students’ Math and Science Know-how - Principal's Office
Middle school teachers, sign up now for EDUTL 8890, a three-hour course in which you will partner with Ohio State engineering students to create engineering design challenges, then deliver them in your own classroom and to students at KIPP School’s after-school program. Foster students’ career awareness of engineering and the engineering design process through project-based […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:59:54 +0000: (8/5-8)EP&P Summer Workshops - Principal's Office
<Ag Biotechnology Academy> How can ag biotechnology contribute to food security? Learn about the latest seed research and the impact on environmental issues and sustainability; industry tours, access to experts, free classroom materials. All expenses-registration, food, and hotel-will be covered by a grant from the Ohio Soybean Council and DuPoint Pioneer. ♠ Date: August 5-6, […]
- Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:59:39 +0000: (8/1-2)Fostering Innovation in Education - Principal's Office
Fostering Innovation in Education is open to all Ohio educators and community members interested in international issues, world cultures and languages, and local and global resources to enhance teacher preparation and student success in the global knowledge economy. Keynote presenters and experts from education, business and community organizations will share innovative practices and local and global […]
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Hacking Teens’ Desire to Impress Their Peers - Edutopia RSS
You can get teens to work harder by giving them an audience they really care about—each other.
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Ripping Learning off the Page - Edutopia RSS
Virtual reality headsets and 360-degree videos are cheap—or even free!—tools you can use to help students experience distant places and the lives of others.
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: The Crisis in Black Education: Focusing on Young People’s Strengths - Edutopia RSS
Washington, DC’s new chancellor stresses the importance of high expectations and wrap-around support for black students.
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Deeper Learning—for Teachers - Edutopia RSS
We can harness the engagement our students find in project-based learning in our own professional development.
- Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Are We Innovating, or Just Digitizing Traditional Teaching? - Edutopia RSS
Blended learning has the potential to transform the way teachers teach and students learn—if we take advantage of all that it offers